Steammain.com was created to be a resource for anybody involved in steam, condensate, and the numerous related engineering areas. However, as well as this Steammain provides consultancy services in the mainland United Kingdom.
These services provide expertise in the following:
- Steam generation – steam boilers and related equipment in the boiler house
- Distribution – pipework, steam trapping, and condensate recovery systems
- Trouble shooting problematic plant areas
- Advising on and designing steam and condensate systems
- Advice on the efficient use and optimising performance of these systems
Steammain can carry out feasibility studies with assessments of various technologies for new and replacement plant and equipment, normally associated with Energy Efficiency, including new boilers, combined heat and power and renewable technologies.
Feasibility studies can look not just at the technology availability and how it would fit onto a site, but also review the commercial aspects including the capital costs, available savings and the payback period of the investment.